Coverage for Loss of Life
Coverage for loss of life protects the insured person’s beneficiaries against the risk of death of the policyholder.
- Coverage for natural death
- Coverage for loss of life due to accidents
- Coverage for loss of life due to accident on public transport
Coverage for Critical Illnesses
- Coronary vascular diseases, requiring surgical operation
- Stroke due to illness
- Heart attack
- Renal failure
- Critical organ transplants
Coverage for Disability
Disability coverage protects the policyholder against the risk of permanent disability due to an accident or illness.
Coverage for Medical Expenses Due to Accident
The coverage for medical expenses due to accident covers the policyholder against medical expenses arising as a consequence of an accident.
Coverage for Daily Benefits Due to Accident
In the event that the policyholder temporarily loses his/her capacity to work due to an accident, he/she will be paid daily benefits.